The first master-planned luxury housing development to hit the increasingly popular Niseko Higashiyama area.
・Iconic angled roofs and textured walls blend stylistically in the surrounding woods
・Underground power, master-planned landscaping, Mount Yotei and ski-hill views
・About 3 min (about 1.6km) drive to Niseko Village Ski Resort and Golf Course.
||46-21 Aza Higashiyama, Niseko-cho, Abuta Gun, Hokkaido
||About 20 min drive from JR "Kutchan" Station
||Type of Ownership
||Total floor area
||3 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms
|Structure and size
||Wooden Structure, 2-story Building
||HOKKAIDO TRACKS DEVELOPMENT
|Type of Transaction
||Determined upon discussion
Operating expenses I (Maintenance fee, etc.)
|Total Management Fee (monthly)
||All buyers shall comply with the management bylaws and the payable management fees enforced by the management association of Foxwood which all buyers would become the member of.
- ※Utilities expense will be charged separately.
- ※Contract Stamp Fee and Brokerage Fee are subject to change depending on the actual sales price.
- ※At the time of registration, Judicial Scrivener fee will be charged.
- ※Property tax for the year of sales will be allocated to Seller and Buyer based on the delivery date.
- ※Property Acquisition Tax will be billed in approximately four to six months after the property handover.
- ※If the floor design provided on our website does not reflect the current conditions, the current conditions will be prioritized.
- ※Since there is no showroom, please contact us in advance for a site visit.
- ※All rights reserved. No photos or articles shall be used without prior permission.
Last Updated: May 22, 2017