- Lower Hirafu
Conveniently located boutique apartment with an enviable proximity to shopping, dining, onsen and the ski lifts of Hirafu Village.
Sporting modern interiors with a designer’s touch.
Astounding and unobstructed views of Mt. Yotei (from third floor units).
||163-126 Aza Yamada, Kutchan-cho, Abuta Gun, Hokkaido
||About 12 min drive from JR "Kutchan" Station
||Three-storey above ground and one below
||Type of Ownership
||Studio(27.96m2/Unit 1~4), 2 Bedroom( 60.15m2/Unit 5~8)
|Structure and size
||Reinforced concrete construction Flat roof / Three-story above ground and one below
||Laundry, Ski room
|Type of Transaction
||Determined upon discussion
Operating expenses I (Maintenance fee, etc.)
|Total Management Fee (monthly)
||・If the buyer desires to operate a hotel business, Operation fees and other additional fees would be required.
||※Please contact a sales representative for more information.
- ※Utilities expense will be charged separately.
- ※Contract Stamp Fee and Brokerage Fee are subject to change depending on the actual sales price.
- ※At the time of registration, Judicial Scrivener fee will be charged.
- ※Property tax for the year of sales will be allocated to Seller and Buyer based on the delivery date.
- ※Property Acquisition Tax will be billed in approximately four to six months after the property handover.
- ※If the floor design provided on our website does not reflect the current conditions, the current conditions will be prioritized.
- ※Since there is no showroom, please contact us in advance for a site visit.
- ※All rights reserved. No photos or articles shall be used without prior permission.
Last Updated: June 22, 2017