First Hotel Condominium in Rusutsu Resort for all season. 3LDK which is suitable for various uses.
||Rusutsumura, Abutagun, Hokkaido
||Approximately 95 minutes drive (about 86km) from "New Chitose Airport".
||Type of Ownership
||Ground-floor area: 2,749.00m2
||Total Floor Area
||153.60m2 * Based on the plan of project phase.
||3 Bedroom / Living dining kitchen / 2 Full bathroom
||Scheduled to be completed in November 2020. (Based on the drawing at the planning stage.)
|Structure and size
||Reinforced concrete construction, 10 stories with 1 basement. (Based on the plan of project phase.)
||· Rusutsu Resort Large Public Bath / Fee required
· Exterior: Super Jumbo Pool, Interior: Artefactual wave pool / Fee required
· Rusutsu Resort Golf72 / Fee required
· Rusutsu Tennis court 15 courts / Fee required
· Rusutsu Resort Ski Area / Fee required
· Other facilities: Rusutsu Resort Amusement park, Rusutsu Resort Camp Village, Owner's lounge, Cafe Fee required (including facilities in the village area)
||Hokkaido Electric Power Co., Inc.
||* The amount of management fee etc. is based on the annual revenue prediction of JPY 19,446,538. Estimated earnings do not guarantee future earnings. In addition, rental income may increase or decrease. Revenue prediction value does not include the owner's use days.
* While the property is not used by the owner, it is used as a Hotel Condominium to be managed as a hotel. And the management fee and other expenses will be collected from the room revenue.
* Duty estimate: Property tax (annual): about JPY660,000 /
Property Acquisition Tax(lump-sum): about JPY2,200,000 / Registration tax (lump-sum): about JPY 1,760,000.
* Owner's privilege / Free direct shuttle bus available: 120 minutes from New Chitose Airport domestic terminal big lands counter to Rusutsu Resort Hotel & Convention (North & South) (entrance), 5 minutes walk from its entrance.
* Completion prediction CG is based on the drawing at the planning stage and can be different from the actual one.
||NISEKO ALPINE DEVELOPMENTS
||Whole consignment / on site
|Type of Transaction
||Determined upon discussion * Deliverable after completion in November, 2020.