Niseko / Other Hokkaido(Niseko(Hirafu)) Ki Niseko Penthouse(Property ID : 35356)
Penthouse of the renowned "ski-in, ski-out"hotel-condo in Upper Hirafu. Expansive wall-to-wall, floor-to-ceiling windows provide unobstructed picturesque views of Mt.Yotei.
- Floor Plan：4 Bedrooms+Servants room Total Floor Area：251.08m2
- JPY 620,000,000
Comments from sales rep
One of the most favored hotel in Niseko. Visit the on-site restaurant "Ann Dining" to experience the freshest Hokkaido cuisines.
Click to enlarge.
Property InformationView Cost Summary (management fee etc.)
|Address||Kutchan-cho Abuta-gun Hokkaido|
|Transportation||Approximately 11 minute-drive (about 7.4km) from "Kutchan" Station JR Hakodate Main Railway|
|Unit Floor||7F／6 Stories|
|Total Floor Area||251.08m2|
|Land||Type of Ownership||Freehold|
|Area||（Registered record）4,364.68㎡（46,981.02 sqft）|
|Building||Total Floor Area||（Registered record）251.08㎡（2,702.60 sqft）|
|Floor Plan||4 Bedrooms+Servants room|
|Structures||Reinforced concrete construction with flat roofing, 7 stories|
●Open-air bath with hot spring（For details, under investigation）
●concierge, ski locker, owner's storage
|Facilities||Electricity||Hokkaido Electric Power Co., Inc.|
|Gas||LPG (Individual system)|
|Car Park||Car space for 4 cars|
|Notes||This property is operated as a hotel under the name of “Ki Niseko” by a seller-specified operating company.
※ Please note that the consumption tax of the various expenses may be changed when the revised tax rate is applied.
※ Please contact our sales representative for details.* Please contact us for details on hot springs.
|Property Management||Management company||K.K HTM|
|Management form / method||Fully outsourced managementManagement form / method／On site management|
|Type of Transaction||Brokerage|
|Delivery Date||Determined upon discussion|
Details of expenses
Operating expenses (maintenance fee, etc.)
|Total Management Fee(monthly)||JPY 474,528|
|Breakdown||Maintenance Fee||JPY 421,295（non-taxable）/monthly|
|Repair reserve||JPY 40,358（non-taxable）/monthly|
|Hot spring tax||JPY 154,500（non-taxable）/Annually|
- ※Utility charges will be billed separately.
One-time Fees upon purchasing
|Contract Stamp Fee||JPY 160,000|
|Brokerage Fee||JPY 20,526,000|
- ※Contract Stamp Fee and Brokerage Fee are subject to change depending on the actual sales price.
- ※Property tax for the year of sale will be allocated to Seller and Buyer based on the delivery date.
- ※If the floor design provided on our website does not reflect the current conditions, the current conditions will be prioritized.
- ※Since there is no showroom, please contact us in advance for a site visit.
- ※All rights reserved. No photos or articles shall be used without prior permission.
Last Updated: December 1, 2021
Form for inquiring
Handling of Personal Information
Tokyu Resort Corporation (hereinafter referred to as the “Corporation”) appreciates the importance of the personal information of customers and business partners (hereinafter referred to as the “customers, etc.”), carefully handles the personal information and, in order to provide better products and services, will promote the following initiatives and responsibly protect the personal information.
- (Compliance with Laws, Ordinances, etc.) The Corporation will comply with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information and other related laws, ordinances, guidelines, etc.
- (Internal System)The Corporation will determine internal regulations and rules necessary for each operation regarding the handling of personal information and the handling system, and improve the organization by, e.g., assigning a manager for each department, thereby establishing a compliance system for the protection of personal information.
- (Acquisition of Personal Information)When acquiring personal information from customers, etc., the Corporation will do so to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use after indicating this purpose to customers, etc.
- (Use of Personal Information)When using the personal information of customers, etc., the Corporation will do so to the extent of the purpose of use and will not use it for any other purpose beyond the use purpose. It should be noted that the companies of Tokyu Fudosan Holdings Group and companies, etc. associated with the Corporation may use the personal information acquired from customers, etc. Any customers, etc. who do not want the personal information to be used are requested to communicate with the inquiry contact. Specific personal information (*) acquired from business partners will be used only in specific clerical works (stipulated by laws and ordinances) concerning social security, tax, and the like, and will not be used by the companies of Tokyu Fudosan Holdings Group and companies, etc. associated with the Corporation.
- (Limitation on Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties) The Corporation will not provide or disclose any personal information of customers, etc. to a third party other than the companies of Tokyu Fudosan Holdings Group and companies, etc. associated with the Corporation without the permission of customers, etc., unless prior consent is obtained from customers, etc., unless customers, etc. have prevented the Corporation from providing personal information, or unless it is required under laws, ordinances, etc. It should be noted that specific personal information acquired from business partners will not be provided or disclosed to third parties (including the companies of Tokyu Fudosan Holdings Group and companies, etc. associated with the Corporation) except for the case where the specific personal information is used in specific clerical works (stipulated by laws and ordinances) concerning social security, tax, and the like.
- (Disclosure, Correction, Addition, Deletion, Cessation of Use, or Elimination of Personal Information) When any customers, etc. want the confirmation, correction, etc. of their personal information held by the Corporation, the Corporation will promptly respond to the request to a reasonable and necessary extent. It should be noted that customers, etc. may be required to have their identity verified to follow various procedures. In addition, the customers, etc. are requested to understand that they may have to pay a fee or charge.
- (Ensuring Accuracy) The Corporation will take appropriate measures to maintain the accuracy of the personal information of customers, etc. and keep it current.
- (Security Management Measures) The Corporation will strictly manage the personal information of customers, etc. and take preventive and security measures against unauthorized access thereto and loss, destruction, falsification, leak, etc. thereof.
- (Internal Education) The Corporation will provide its employees with education and training regarding the protection of personal information to make them thoroughly aware of the details of the protection of personal information.
- (Supervision of Contractors) When using the personal information of customers, etc., the Corporation may entrust the personal information to third-party contractors to a legitimate extent. The Corporation will obligate them to strictly manage the personal information and will supervise them.
- (Continual Review of the Internal System) The Corporation will continually review and improve the regulations for the handling of personal information and the organization for implementing the regulations so as to ensure that the regulations and organization are managed effectively and properly in a sustainable manner.
- (Disclaimers) The Corporation’s website contains links to outside websites. The Corporation will not be liable for the content of these outside websites regarding the protection of personal information, etc.
* “Specific personal information” means personal information containing the individual number (so-called “My Number”).
 Purposes of Use of Personal Information
The Corporation will use the personal information which it acquires, for the below-mentioned purposes of use. Specific personal information will be used only in specific clerical works (stipulated by laws and ordinances) concerning social security, tax, and the like.
- To conduct business activities, such as visits, dispatch of direct mail, solicitation by telephone, and solicitation or contact by e-mail, regarding the following businesses:
(1) The sale, purchase and lending of land and buildings, the brokerage thereof, and the management of land and buildings
(2) The business regarding the sale and purchase of the membership of members-only hotels, golf clubs, tennis clubs, etc.
(3) The management of sports facilities, such as golf courses, tennis courts, etc.
(4) The general lease businesses
(5) The planning, production and sale of magazines on real estate and leisure information
(6) The provision of information on the use of leisure facilities
(7) The sale of furniture, household electric appliances, interior ornaments, art and craft works, convenience goods and sports goods, and the brokerage thereof
(8) The service for collecting, managing, processing and providing information by the use of the internet
(9)The real estate market research on the demand for and supply of houses, and the market research on the trends in consumers’ awareness of the tourism and leisure industries
(10) The non-life insurance agency businesses and the sale of life insurance
(11) Any business incidental or related to the businesses described in any of the items above
* With respect to the above-mentioned businesses, addition, change or abolition may be done.
- To provide the information to third parties to the extent necessary for the achievement of the above-mentioned businesses
- To utilize the information for the analysis of customer trends concerning the above-mentioned businesses or for the investigation/analysis on development of goods, etc.
- To inform customers, etc. of information on goods, services, etc. of the Corporation and companies associated with the Corporation by online media (e.g., e-mails and web screens) and by mail
- To perform and exercise the obligations and rights of the Corporation and take any actions incidental thereto
- The Corporation may use, for the purposes of the above-mentioned items 1 to 4, the personal information properly acquired through the following media, etc. that are published or commercially available.
(1) Real estate registers
(2) Cadastral maps
(3) Commercial registers
(4) Credit information organizations
(5) Credit research agencies
(6) Lists of high-income taxpayers
(7) House maps
(8) Telephone directories
(9) Basic resident registers
(10) Lists (e.g., lists of graduates, and lists of the members of neighborhood associations) that may be used by any third parties
(11) Any other personal information that is commercially available or published in a proper and legitimate manner
 Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
Personal information (address, name, telephone number, e-mail address, etc.) may be provided to third parties, such as the companies of Tokyu Fudosan Holdings Group and companies, etc. associated with the Corporation, in the form of electronic data or lists printed on papers, such as a mailing label paper. Specific personal information will not be provided or disclosed to third parties (including the companies of Tokyu Fudosan Holdings Group and companies, etc. associated with the Corporation) except for the case where the specific personal information is used in specific clerical works (stipulated by laws and ordinances) concerning social security, tax, and the like.
[Examples of companies, etc. associated with the Corporation]
- The cases concerning newly built houses
- (1) Sellers, business owners, and joint sales companies
- (2) Financial institutions, judicial scriveners, land-and-house investigators, real estate management companies, and construction companies (e.g., companies engaged in optional construction),
- The cases concerning real estate brokerage
- (1) The person who is or is likely to be the other party to the contract
- (2) Other business operators making real estate transaction
- (3) Business operators making internet advertisements
- (4) Designated Distribution Systems (real estate registrations, notice of signing of contracts, and implementation of business, price assessment, etc. by the use of the data possessed by the Systems)
- (5) Judicial scriveners and land-and-house investigators dealing with registration matters
- (6) Financial institutions dealing with money lending, etc.
- (7) Management companies dealing with real estate, etc.
- (8) Credit information organizations, real estate investigation organizations, etc.
- The cases concerning members-only hotels, golf club membership, etc.
- (1) Sellers, business owners
- (2) Financial institutions, judicial scriveners, operation companies, and credit card companies
[Major companies of Tokyu Fudosan Group, etc.]
- Tokyu Fudosan Holdings Corporation
- Tokyu Land Corporation
- Tokyu Community Corp.
- Tokyu Livable, Inc.
- Tokyu Hands Inc.
- Tokyu Housing Lease Corporation
- Tokyu Homes Corporation
- Tokyu Stay Co., Ltd.
- Ishikatsu Exterior, Inc./li>
- Tokyu Land Loan & Guarantee Corporation
- Tokyu Fudosan Next Generation Engineering Center Inc.
- Tokyu Resort Service Co., Ltd.
- Tokyu Sports Oasis, Inc.
- Tokyu Insurance Consulting Co., Ltd.
- Tokyu E-Life Design Inc.
- Tokyu Land SC Management Corporation
 Remarketing by Online Advertisement
- Advertisements of the Corporation are posted on various internet sites by third-party distribution enterprises, including Google.
- Using cookies, the third-party distribution enterprises, including Google, distribute ads of the Corporation on the basis of the past access information to the Corporation’s website.
 Procedures for Requesting Disclosure of Information
Upon the request of the relevant person who is the subject of the information, that person’s personal information will be disclosed according to the following method:
- (1) For the disclosure of the information, the relevant person must communicate with the contact described below and make a request therefor by filling out the designated request form (request for the disclosure of personal information) sent by the Corporation and sending it accompanied by copies of official evidence, such as a residence certificate, driver's license, etc.
- (2) For the disclosure of the information, the relevant person must pay a fee of 1,000 yen. The relevant person is requested to enclose a postal order for 1,000 yen when sending the request for disclosure.
- (3) It will take at least two (2) weeks from the receipt of the request for disclosure until an answer thereto is provided. The answer will be sent to the address of the relevant person in writing by mail.
- (4) If it is judged that disclosing the information would hinder the business operations of the Corporation or in other cases, the disclosure of the information may be limited.
 Procedures for Requesting Correction, Cessation of Use, or Cessation of Provision to Third Parties, of Information
Upon the request of the relevant person who is the subject of the information, a request for the correction of the information, a request for the cessation of use of the information, or a request for the cessation of the provision of information to a third party will be accepted according to the following method:
- (1) To request the correction or cessation of use of the information, the relevant person must make the request therefor to the contact described below. The Corporation will accept it after verifying the identity of the relevant person. If the identity of the relevant person cannot be verified, the request may be refused.
- (2) If it is judged that accepting the request would hinder the business operations of the Corporation, the correction or cessation of use of the information may be limited to the extent not in violation of laws and ordinances or the purposes of use of the Corporation.
- (3) When the Corporation’s use of specific personal information is based on laws and ordinances, a request for the cessation of use of the specific personal information cannot be accepted.
Protection of Specific Personal Information
Basic Policy on the Proper Handling of Specific Personal Information
Tokyu Resort Corporation (hereinafter referred to as the “Corporation”) as an organization will promote the below-mentioned initiatives in order to ensure the proper handling of the Individual Number and the Specific Personal Information (*) (hereinafter referred to as the “Specific Personal Information, etc.”) based on the “Act on the Use of Numbers to Identify a Specific Individual in the Administrative Procedure” (hereinafter referred to as the “My Number Act”).
- (Name of Business Operator)
Tokyu Resort Corporation
- (Compliance with Related Laws, Ordinances, Guidelines, etc.)
In the handling of specific personal information, the Corporation will comply with the My Number Act, other related laws, ordinances, guidelines (such as the Rules Determined by the Specific Personal Information Protection Commission), etc.
- (Matters Concerning Security Management Measures)
For the purpose of proper management of specific personal information to prevent leak, loss and destruction thereof, the Corporation will separately establish and will comply with the “Rules on the Protection of Specific Personal Information”, etc.
- (Continual Improvement)
The Corporation will continually review and improve the Rules on the Protection of Specific Personal Information as well as the internal system for implementing the Rules so as to ensure that the Rules and the internal system are managed effectively and properly in a sustainable manner.
* "Specific personal information" means personal information containing the individual number (so-called "My Number").
Tokyu Resort Corporation (hereinafter referred to as “Tokyu Resort”) fully recognizes the importance of the personal information of customers using the Tokyu Resort website (http://www.tokyu-resort.co.jp) and pays close attention in handling the personal information of the customers. The Tokyu Resort Security Policy as described hereinafter is an explanation of Tokyu Resort’s policy and handling method which are applied to the personal information of the customers.
Tokyu Resort would like all users of the Tokyu Resort website to read this Security Policy.
Tokyu Resort presumes that all customers using the Tokyu Resort website have agreed with this Security Policy.
Use of SSL (Secure Socket Layer) (Encryption Communication)
The Tokyu Resort website uses “SSL” for protecting the personal information of customers using the website. The personal information (such as name, address, and telephone number) entered by the customers will be encrypted automatically at the time of transmission. Therefore, even if, by any chance, the transmitted data are intercepted by a third party, there is no concern that the content of the data would be stolen.
At the Tokyu Resort website, information called “cookies” may be transmitted to the customers’ computers to provide services for the customers browsing the website and to verify traffic information. The cookie information will be stored on the hard disk or in the memory of the customers’ computers. The cookie information will be used exclusively for marketing analysis of the Tokyu Resort website and for providing various services and, therefore, the security of the customers will not be infringed on. It is possible to disable the cookie function by making appropriate changes to the settings of the customers’ browser; however, when the cookie function is disabled, the customers may become incapable of using the Tokyu Resort website or all or part of the services provided by the website.
The Tokyu Resort website collects information (such as IP address, browser type, reference URLs, and time) from the log file. The information collected from the log file will be used for the website trend analysis, the website management, the monitoring of user trend, etc. The information collected from the log file will not be reflected in the personal information.
The Tokyu Resort website may use image files (Clear Gif files) for aggregating the number of user access, and inspecting the utilization state. Information collected using the image files may be used as statistical information, but personal identification information will never be included in the statistical information.
Revision of Security Policy
Tokyu Resort may revise the content of the security policy. When an important change has been made in the content of the security policy, the change will be notified to the customers on the Tokyu Resort website.
Contact information for this property(property ID:35356)
Niseko Sales Office
|Business hours||9:30 am - 6:00 pm (Japan Time)|
|Closed||Every Tuesday and Wednesday|
|Address||Hotel Niseko Alpen 2F, 204, Aza Yamada, Kutchan-cho, Abuta-gun, Hokkaido, Japan, 044-0081|
|Minister of Land, Infrastructure, Transport, and Tourism (7) 4195, The Association of Real Estate Agents of Japan, Real Estate Fair Trade Council,|
Niseko Sales Office
- Business hours:
- 9:30 am - 6:00 pm (Japan Time)
- Every Tuesday and Wednesday