Jan. 8, 2021
Tokyu Resort Corporation
Notice: Our initiatives to minimize the risk for COVID-19 infection
Thank you for your patronage.
All our offices including Sales Offices, Head Office, and Sales Galleries have been opened “on appointment-only basis” amid the COVID-19 situation.
We will continue to implement the following initiatives to minimize the risk of infection.
Please also be noted that Tokyo Head Office and Kansai Sales Office will start at 10:00 AM due to our staggered working hours.
Note 1: Our Safety Guidelines in Sales Offices
- 1. Ensure all the staff to follow disinfection.
- 2. Establish acrylic partitions for tables and counters.
- 3. Serve on an appointment-only basis to secure the social distance.
- 4. Use several cars in property viewings.
Note 2: Our Safety Guidelines for our staff
- 1. Monitor health care and periodical check of body temperature for our staff. Instruct our staff not to work in case they have a fever.
- 2. Ensure all the staff to follow hand wash, disinfection, and gargle.
- 3. Always wear a facemask and vinyl gloves in property viewings.
- 4. Staggered working hours.
- 5. Avoid business trip unless it is urgent
- 6. Ensure disinfection of the tables and back-office spaces
Note 3: Requests to customers
You will be asked the followings:
- 1. Contact us via mail or phone to make a reservation. No drop-in customers will be accepted.
- 2. Wear a facemask and disinfect your hands when visiting our offices. Vinyl gloves will be provided in property viewings.
- 3. Use your own car in property viewings.
- 4. Refrain from visiting our sales offices when you are not feeling well.
Note 4: Online Meeting System
Online meeting with our agents or remote property viewings are now available.
Please visit here to make a reservation.