May 27, 2020
Tokyu Resort Corporation
Notice: All our offices will resume business “on an appointment-only basis” from Thursday the 28th of May.
Thank you for your patronage.
It is our pleasure to announce that all our offices including Sales Offices, Head Office, and Sales Galleries will resume business “on appointment-only basis” from Thursday the 28th of May as the government lifted the state of emergency in terms of COVID-19.
We will continue to implement the following initiatives to minimize the risk of infection.
Please also note that Tokyo Head Office and Kansai Sales Office will start at 10:00 AM due to our staggered working hours.
Note 1: Our Safety Guidelines
- 1. Monitor health care and periodical check of body temperature for our staff. Instruct our staff not to work in case they have a fever.
- 2. Ensure all the staff to follow hand wash, disinfection, and gargle.
- 3. Ensure disinfection of the tables and partitions of the counters.
- 4. Serve on an appointment-only basis to secure the safety.
- 5. Always wear a facemask and vinyl gloves in property viewings.
- 6. Use several cars in property viewings.
Note 2: Requests to customers
You will be asked the followings:
- 1. Contact us vis mail or phone to make a reservation. No drop-in customers will be accepted.
- 2. Wear a facemask and disinfect your hands when visiting our offices. Vinyl gloves will be provided in property viewings.
- 3. Use your own car in property viewings.
- 4. Refrain from visiting our sales offices when you are not feeling well.
Please visit our web site for further information.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you. Thank you for your cooperation.